These industrial standard tanks are suitable for a multitude of liquid uses. Excellent stability for stacking. The 820 and 1000 litre IBC –High density Polyethylene (HDPE) is in a wire cage, on a plastic/ wooden pallet.
Variety of Fittings available from stock. Corner guards are made of polyethylene. The tank material is suitable for all classes of liquid foods. We have stocks of new, reconditioned and recycled IBCs
Standard IBC Specifications
Capacity 275 gallon
- Cage: Reinforced, solid steel cage ribs with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Bottle: Heavy-duty, high-density, and 100% recyclable polyethylene bottle. Standard bottle translucent, but gray bottles for enhanced UV light protection and product identification are available.
- Pallet: Steel, Plastic, and wood – allow four-way entry for easy maneuverability
- Filling Port: 6″ top filling ports for regulated products; 6″ or 8″ for non-regulated products.
- Valve: 2″ NPT valve is standard; 3″ NPT, European threaded, and "camlock" valves are also available.