A tarpaulin or tarp, is a large sheet of strong, flexible, water-resistant or waterproof material, often cloth such as canvas or polyester coated with urethane, or made of plastics such as polyethylene.PE Tarpaulins are made of High-Quality PE Fabric.
Water proof, stabilized against ultraviolet rays & excess heat for long outdoor exposure. Laminated Woven cloth of polyethylene & P.V.C. coated woven fabric of Nylon.
- Heavy duty, Rust resistant gromets on sides and corners.
- Rope reinforced edges.
- Tear Proof - Shrink Proof - Rot Proof.
- All Weather resistant, U.V. Treated
- Flame Retardant
- Easy to Clean and use.
- Our products conforms to ASTM, MSF and ISI standards.
- Tarpaulins are available in the range - 80 gsm, 90 gsm, 100 gsm, 120 gsm, 140 gsm, 150 gsm, 170 gsm, 180 gsm, 200 gsm and 225 gsm.
USES of TARPAULINS
- Covers - To Protect Boats, Automotive, Swimming Pools, Snowmobiles, Machinery, Construction sites, Transportation, Lumber.
- Grain - Build Temporary Storage.
- Camping - Tents, Ground Sheets.
- Recreation - Picnic Mats, Beach Mats, Privacy Walls, Wind Protection and Many other household uses.
- Transportation - Cover for Road Transportation, Rail Transportation etc.
- Fumigations Cover
- Construction Site
- Wind Break for Poultry farms
- Utility cover for anything you want like Chair Cover
- Ground Sheet for Recreation
- Canal Ling
- Making Tents of any type for Recreation, Temporary Shelter etc.
- Automotive Covers